Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Report a Streetlight Out

We need our customers to be on the lookout for streetlights in their neighborhoods and the community that have burnt out or are malfunctioning. 

Starting April 1, 2024, streetlight maintenance services will be delivered by the City of Cambridge, the Region of Waterloo and the Township of North Dumfries.

You can help us keep the lights on in your neighborhood and in our community by reporting details to us directly on line. Just fill in the handy form below.

If you live in the County of Brant, the Public Works Department maintains streetlights in your area. To report burned out or malfunctioning streetlights in the County of Brant, please call 519-449-2451 Toll Free 1-888-250-2295.

Mandatory fields are indicated with a red asterisk (*)

Is light(s) ON or OFF: